Once your book is written, getting it printed is the next step toward bringing your book forward. There are many choices to make, but without prior experience in the publishing industry, the choice path can be filled with potential and often unseen hazards. Many new writers are often initially drawn to print-on-demand services because they appear to offer many benefits. What new writers don’t know or understand are the many pitfalls that can accompany these services. If you are asking yourself any of the following questions, then this service package is for you:
- My book is complete or nearly completed and I need help with finding a way to get it printed. What are my options?
- I don’t know how to choose a printer or talk with them about their services
- I don’t know what formula to use in setting my book price
- How and when do I obtain and register an ISBN number or a Library of Congress number?
- I want to self publish but feel overwhelmed by the many printer choices out there. How do I compare and contrast them?
- How and when should I also bring out my book in e-book format?
- Should I only offer my book in ebook format?
- How can I get my book converted to ebook format?
- What are the problems associated with using a print on demand publisher?
- How can I avoid making the mistake of using a vanity press?
We can help you with:
- Navigating through the many printing options
- Vetting and selecting a printer
- Being your representative in working with your printer
- Managing the printing process
- Preparing final files for printing
- Working with you to evaluate proof copies
- Helping you with pricing your book
- Overseeing the logistics of your book delivery
- If using a foreign printer, managing all Customs documents, carton marking conventions and other similar core tasks
Price Quote Depends on Project
The cost of these services depends on which production services you truly need. We can craft a production services plan that meets your specific needs. Please call us at 719.487.0424 to discuss or purchase these highly affordable services.